Tuesday, February 22, 2011

adding...adding....

So to tell you the next story I need to tell you some background... My boyfriend/ my daughters father has several stores... a girls dream you might think....

Every season I see something in the stores that I really like, in most cases it is something that I don't really need or something that you don't really have the occasion to use very often... so I tell myself that if it is still there when the sales hit their peek, just before everything gets packed up in boxes and stocked, I get to take it home, like once I took these wonderful shoes of Charlotte Olympia, until today I have only worn them once, but they are so beautiful that I don't mind having them there wrapped in silky paper in their box until my daughter grows up and I will show her all my "treasures".

Then there are all the times that I wait and wait and in the end somebody else buys it... but those will be stories for another day.

Well today I brought home this jacket from "Rag and Bone", here is a sneak peek... tomorrow I will wear it with...

No comments: